Thursday, January 27, 2011

New year, New look

After viewing and following multiple blogs (music therapy blogs and for-fun blogs) for months, I have finally decided to re-vamp my blog and start at it again. I hope to share my stories working with clients, articles I come across, videos, pictures, and music therapy interventions.

Up first is this article I came across. Sundance Review: "The Music Never Stopped"

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/review/sundance-review-music-stopped-75724

This movie has been getting a ton of buzz in the music therapy world. As music therapists, we are hoping this movie provides an opportunity for others to learn about our field. I hope it comes to theaters in Cincinnati, Ohio.

1 comment:

  1. The new blog is cute, cute, cute!! Can't wait to read!! :)

    ReplyDelete