Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Organization. What's That?

Since I am a new (6 months board-certified) music therapist, I am starting to create songs, templates, PEC symbols, flashcards, etc. I was using rubber bands and plastic baggies....until I found the best thing ever at Target!

I pop in every couple of weeks (and those of you that know me) know that Target makes me happy :) And..on this occasion, Target made me very happy. I found just what I needed, took home two, and left only spending 2 bucks and some change. They were in the dollar section!


This specific file is for PEC SYMBOLS.




I have tabs for instruments, animals, colors, people, food, and names.




Here's a close up view.



I have another one for flashcards, cds, rhythm cards, and stickers.

Please share your ways to stay organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment