Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I have been MIA.

Sorry for not posting recently. After my trip to Vegas for the WRAMTA conference, I have just been sooo busy. Not to mention, sick. The sinus infection I thought I recovered from somehow found its way back into my body. I have been sick since Saturday.

Conference went extremely well. I had a fun time reconnecting with fellow Chapman students/interns that I once went to school with. GQ was there. Man, i missed her ;) She was my "partner in crime" during Dr. Luce's classes. It seems like just yesterday, ya? I had time to do some networking, hear some really awesome presentations, and have fun in Vegas! Traffic back on Sunday was miserable....8 hours. yikes.

I have just been overwhelmed with getting back into the groove. It is a bit harder with only 3 interns as opposed to 4. I feel like I am always constantly behind. We have so many hospital floor hours to get finished by the end of the month...and that is sure creeping up quickly.

Good news. Today is my birthday. 23. Nope, I don't feel any older.

2 weeks from tomorrow I will be in Cincinnati. I am visiting T :) I have really missed him lately, especially today since it's my bday. I wish I could just cuddle. However, he did send me lovely pink daisies and roses. He knows the way to my heart :)

I'm exhausted, so that's it for now. Once I completely get over this sinus/flu/sore throat thing, I'm hoping to quickly get back to the groove.


xoxo

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! It really means a lot!

1 comment:

  1. GQ was there!!! We even sat next to each other in the panel. Just like old times. Sigh. Remember the days of almost ending our friendship over discussion questions? good times.
    love you. soooooooo good to see you. xoxoxox.

    ReplyDelete