Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mothers Know Best

Yup, that's right. They do.

On Wednesday I had to drive up to the Nig to pick up my mail (which I forgot over the weekend) because in my mail was a packet so that I can complete a Drug test. The first thing my mom said when I walked in the door was, "What's wrong with your voice. You are sick. Go to the doctor". I was sick, but didn't want to go to the doctor. That was the last place I wanted to go actually. My throat was very sore, I could barely swallow and I had a major sinus headache. Results? Sinus Infection solved with antibiotics, Sudafed PE and throat lozenges. Feeling much better today and about 36 hours after the doctor visit I was back to normal. Luckily nothing too bad because I didn't have to take a day off from work.

Lot's of things have happened this past week. It's been a bit crazy. One of my Senior Interns is leaving (booooo). She is finished :) and heading back to Texas this coming Tuesday. On Thursday evening us Junior Interns cooked dinner at Barbara's house to celebrate the Senior's accomplishments. We are such proud little babies. Here is a picture from that night! Our other Senior intern still has about a month to go!




I never talked about my fabulous mini spring break. T came out for about 10 days. I took off 3 days from work. L&C came to visit as well (our friends that are originally from PA, C goes to school at CCM with T, they are getting married July 10!). We had a fabulous time! It was Chris's 24th bday on March 25th so we took a Duffy boat around Newport Beach and ate at Cuccina Alessa http://www.cucinaalessa.com/about.html (the restaurant where T and I had our Rehearsal Dinner). Yum Yum.

Here is a picture of the four of us at the Ritz Carlton, Dana Point.



http://www.ritzcarlton.com/en/Properties/LagunaNiguel/Default.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=goobranddanapointlocal_snarz_x_tig&mktcmp=goobranddanapointlocal_snarz_x_tig&ptnr=thayer_banner_snarz


I will eventually post more pictures (I promise). I am now officially a Senior Intern. It's crazy. I can't believe how time flies by. It seems like yesterday when I said "goodbye" to T at LAX on New Year's day. All that I can say is that I am happy. I am constantly learning, constantly busy (which makes the long distance relationship not seem so bad), and I am in love :)

xoxo

13 weeks left. The countdown begins. hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment