Friday, May 14, 2010

7 Weeks to Go!

You probably thought I forgot about this little thing called a blog. Well...I haven't completely forgotten about it, it has just been on the back burner. I have been completely swamped at work. In a good way. Busy makes the weeks go by faster.

I'll start with my mini vaca to Cincy. It was ahhh-mazing. I loved seeing my hubby and spending quality time with him. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Mostly relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. The weather was beautiful and the trees are green and the flowers are starting to bloom. I didn't want to leave on Sunday night, and apparently, neither did Delta. My initial flight was from Cincy to Salt Lake to Orange County. Flight 1 was delayed an hour meaning I would have to spend the night in Salt Lake because I would have missed my connection. Nope. Not an option. I was able to get on a direct flight from Cincy to LAX, but then my poor daddy had to come all the way to LA to get me. Of course he did (bc he is the best dad ever), but then my bag didn't arrive. It didn't get the memo I wasn't getting on the flight to Salt Lake :( Nonetheless, I got home at 1:30 am, slept a few hours, drove to Carlsbad at 5:45am and got to work at 7:30am.

The rest of the week has seemed like catch-up. Trying to catch up on sleep that I missed, work that I didn't get done, etc. Overall, the week was rather successful. I got a lot accomplished in regards to my Senior project. Soon I will announce the changes on my blog (but not until I get the okay from Barbara).

I'm pretty tired now, so I won't go into detail about my week. I do have some patient highlights I would like to share so I may blog over the weekend. All is well.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment