Sunday, May 23, 2010

As Time Goes By

These next 6 weeks are going to be insane. I'm trying to mentally prepare myself. Yikes. This week I already have to plan for 4 additional sessions (that I didn't have last week), will be driving to Ramona (again), and I already had to work today. I am starting to get into the "senior" mode that my senior intern told me about. It hit. Hard. I have so much left to do and it seems like time is starting to run out. I keep telling myself that "I will get everything done". Yes. And...I work better under pressure anyway.

I had a fabulous weekend. I got to reunite with some wonderful Phi Sigs and Chapman friends. It was graduation. Can you possibly believe that I graduated one year ago from today? Crazy jive (wow I sound like Teren). It was just a great time catching up with friends, eating, and drinking wonderful Sangria. mmmm.

Here's a peek of Friday night.



Notice Dracula. I met him for the first time. EOB has a blog dedicated to stories about Dracula. Presh.

I am awfully tired. Will try to update this again sooner rather than later.

My new favorite placement: Rady's Children Hospital..working on the hematology/oncology unit! Cutest kids ever.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment