Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fields of Athenry

I started prepping for St. Patrick's Day last week, and when at one of my contracts, I asked clients and staff if they had any requests or favorite St. Patrick's day songs. I got the "Danny Boy" and "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" requests and then I got "Fields of Athenry" from one of the staff members. This particular staff member is always stumping me with new songs and bands I've never heard of. So...I had to learn it!

Good ole' YouTube helped me figure it out.


Fields of Athenry soundtrack


Here's the words and chords. The video is in E and I actually play it in C due to my range.



I plan on playing it one time through and then having my clients play softer instruments, work on 'softer' and maybe get them up to slow dance with a partner of the opposite sex.

What you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment