Sunday, June 13, 2010

3 weeks...

This past week flew by! I knew it would because I was looking forward to T's return to CA! He made it home safely and we spent all weekend together.

Friday we had dinner at my in-laws and then went out for drinks at Lazy Dog (a new one opened in the Tustin Marketplace!) with RC, TR, and Flynns (T's roommates last year at the Pagoda). It was nice to catch up and see old friends again.

Saturday I got my nails done with my mommy! Yay! Ladies, doesn't it just feel so wonderful to get your nails done? It's definitely one of my favorite things to do to treat myself. Then I went back to the in-laws for brunch with T, RC, and my FIL. yum. My FIL makes the best pancakes ever. I'm not a pancake-lover, but these have turned me to the other side. We made a quick trip to the mall to return a few things and then headed to my house. Saturday night was my mom's retirement party! It was fun and great to see my mom so excited :) She looked beautiful, I must say.

Sunday we slept in. My dad made waffles and T and I went through our wedding photos. We are starting the process of creating a wedding album with our photographer. Can you believe it has already been a year almost?

Here's a link to her website if you are wanting to reminisce.

http://carlydaniel.com/montages/wedding1/index.html

I finished up my Sunday by going to Opah for happy hour with T, RC, RRF, and T&A to watch the Lakers. Geeze...Lakers...enough said.

Here's to almost being done. And to my hubby being home...for 3 1/2 weeks. haha.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment