Thursday, June 24, 2010

So...I'm Almost Done!

Yup..I said it! 4 more days of internship! Things are tying up nicely and I am definitely becoming excited for summer which includes a trip to NY, Sedona, taking the CBMT exam, and going to Italy! Boy will it be busy but I will be with T and my families!

The last few weeks have been super busy. I can't even think back three weeks ago. My placements have been wrapping up and I have been running sessions galore. My experience has been absolutely wonderful.

Wanted to leave you tonight with a few mandalas.


"Calm" It looks like a tear but I was visualizing a wing.


"Burst"



"Centered"


What do you think? Tomorrow I will post pics from K's dance recital!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow,I cannot believe that you are pretty much done! Time flies, huh? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete