Tuesday, June 1, 2010

One Month...

As I write this I am at a loss for words. The only thing I can think about is how little time I have left at MusicWorx. My senior intern had her last day today. We ate lunch at Poseidon in Del Mar. Coincidentally, it was directly across the street from my parent's favorite restaurant, Pacifica Del Mar. They go to Pacifica almost every year for their anniversary dinner...yet they've only taken my bro and me once! ;) Poseidon was great! I had shrimp tacos and we got three desserts. The more the merrier. We also had a great wine--Carmel Road wine, 2008 Pinot Noir. Delish.

I have worked so hard, yet have probably worked the hardest the last month and a half and this next month ahead. My dreams of becoming a music therapist are so close in front of me. I just have a few more things ahead. I came across this quote. I know it's cheesy, but it relates to me in this present moment.

"The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you're willing to work."

-Oprah


Busy day tomorrow. Good night!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment