Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So Long, Farewell!

That's what Barbara started to sing to us tonight! haha. Love it.

Here's a picture of the whole team from our Intern party last night. Thanks to the J-Team for making such an incredible dinner for us!



Here is the Senior team with Barbara!




And...just so Barbara will see this, I am going to use the word "music therapy" so that it comes up on her google alerts!

My senior project (which I've been keeping kind of a secret from all of you out there) was creating social networking for the companies. You can check out the sites listed below and you can find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and flickr. :)


MusicWorx


Resounding Joy

xoxo

Here's to my last day of internship! My mom is coming down tomorrow to attend my last session. It is the Polster Cancer support group...should be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment