Friday, May 20, 2011

A Little About Me, A Little About You

I've just recently begun this whole blog and twitter thing...and as I become to start to make relationships with other bloggers and tweeters (?) I find that it is very impersonal. That being said, JoAnn Jordan posted this after seeing this from Michelle Erfurt.

So, if you're interested in learning more about me, continue reading!


A picture of my husband and me circa 2009


* Making: An outline for a "Career Day" presentation I'm giving at one of my best friend's school, Summit Academy, 8th grade class.
* Cooking: Nothing right now, but will be making chicken stir fry with brown rice and edamame for my husband tonight for [his Birthday] dinner!
* Drinking: Sparkling Raspberry flavored water.
* Reading: "Music Therapy in Pediatric Medicine" by David E. Wolfe and Eric G. Waldon. I'm putting together a proposal for music therapy in a pediatric medical setting, focusing on children with epilepsy and those undergoing radical brain surgery. Dr. Wolfe was a mentor of mine at Chapman University.
* Wanting: To get home to my hubby.
* Looking: Outside at the sunshine. It is finally not raining!
* Playing: Nothing. But thinking of Adele's 21 album.
* Wasting: Time.
* Wishing: To be on a Caribbean cruise with my family (only 5 weeks).
* Enjoying: The quiet morning, painting this. It's almost done, Ryan.
* Waiting: For the day we arrive back in CA! June 10th or 11th!
* Liking: The way my hair looks today.
* Wondering: What the future holds in terms of my career.
* Loving: The warmer weather.
* Hoping: To one day own my own private music therapy practice.
* Marveling: At the change I'm going through, the change my family is going through.
* Needing: Nothing in particular.
* Smelling: My baked Doritos. nom nom.
* Wearing: Flip flops (yay) khakis and a pink ruffly top.
* Following: American Idol.
* Noticing: The clock ticking.
* Knowing: I will be missed at my current job.
* Thinking: I should get back to work.
* Opening: My husband may be opening birthday cards. Me, nothing :)
* Giggling: At my husband for freaking out about turning 25!
* Feeling: Content.

No comments:

Post a Comment