Friday, May 13, 2011

Today is Monday

Well, today is actually Friday the 13th...but this post is about a book called "Today is Monday." You can find the book here for purchase from Amazon. I am currently using this book as a method to teach my preschoolers the days of the week. Not only does it have awesome illustrations, but it also includes the sheet music in the back so you can sing the lyrics.



You might recognize Eric Carle for his illustration seen below:



The Very Hungry Catepillar is a childhood classic!

Andrew over at the MTI in the ATL helped me the other day when I needed a days of the week song that started on a Monday. Since the book starts on a Monday, to keep consistent, my other songs/materials should also start on a Monday. Thanks for your help, Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment