Friday, February 19, 2010

Cincinnati!

So...I made it to Cincinnati! After driving up to Redondo Beach on Wednesday night, making it there around 10pm, showering, and sleeping approximately 4 hours...waking up at 3:30, getting to the airport at 4:30 and being at my gate at 4:35am for a 6:10am flight...I made it! It's beautiful...about 10 inches of snow on the ground..cold, but not too cold. Probably in the 30's.

Teren is at school for the day. I slept in (yay!), ate breakfast, am checking emails, and will probably go see "Young Victoria" at 2pm at the Esquire Theater (on Ludlow). I have been receiving so many emails from Barbara. Let me explain. I, well we (Barbara and I) finally came up with my senior project idea. Remember that I have to do a case study and a senior project for this internship. My senior project will focus on Social Networking for both of Barbara's companies: MusicWorx, Inc. and Resounding Joy. In today's society, it's all about social networking, right? With facebook, Myspace, blogs, flickr, twitter, etc. etc....social networking can really get a company going and more widespread. That being said, Barbara has been sending me links of other companies to see what kind of networking they are doing. The first step of my project is to make a spreadsheet of what every competing company does. Fun. Eventually, I have to figure out how to put my own twist on this project...in time.

My hubby looks great...for those of you wondering. We celebrated Valentine's last night by cooking Indian food together. It has become one of our favorite meals--Chicken Masala, brown rice, raita (the yogurt dip, mmm), and naan (we use whole wheat pita haha). We opened a bottle of wine and I gave T my card :0 He already sent me flowers last Friday that were beautiful!

I'll keep you posted on our weekend. Tonight we will be going out to din din with Chris and Lauren, Sat we will make a stop at CAN YOU GUESS?? COSTCO, probably go out for another dinner, and Sun T already said we have to make pancakes.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment