Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm a Sickie :(

I returned home from Cincinnati late Sunday night. Although I was exhausted, I was excited for the week. Monday came and went quickly. At around 9pm, I was more than ready to catch up on my sleep, so I headed to bed and fell asleep. 10pm came and I woke up to horrible stomach pains. I won't go into gross details, but my stomach was not happy with me and therefore I didn't get much of any sleep. I haven't been "this kind of sick" in a longgg time. Yucky.

I stayed home on Tuesday and today. There goes my making 85 client-hours this week. I planned on getting in 20 client-hours this week to make my 85 goal...but I missed about 6 yesterday at 7.5 today. There is an event on the weekend that I will go to and it is approximately 4 hours. I worked on my Senior Project today for about 3 hours (those hours will count, too!) and I have been sleeping a lot. You can never plan for sickness...and I definitely didn't plan this...but, not much you can do about it. The hours will get made up (eventually) and everything will be OKAY.

I am already feeling much better than yesterday. I have a headache which is probably from not eating more than a handful of crackers yesterday, but my stomach is slowly recovering.

No comments:

Post a Comment