Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Feb 14th! Half way done with the month...4 days until I see my Valentine! Yay!! T sent me beautiful bouquet of daisies and roses on Friday :) I brought them home with me and they are on the dining room table. Tonight our family is having...wait for it....lobster! Adie and Rande are coming over and my Grandma is here.

So..I'm sure you are wondering how Tuesday went, when Barbara came to observe me in the hospital. It went well...once she was with me I wasn't nervous; however, she was about 35 minutes late and that meant I had already seen my 2 referrals. Bummer. I need to work on my presentation once I walk into the room. It's more of the business stuff I need to work on, not necessarily the therapy or music part.

Tuesday night I went to the Ronald McDonald House. The cutest little girl was there. She was into EVERYTHING and definitely liked to collect instruments and make piles. Just imagine a 1 year old with tight little ringlets collecting boom whackers and trying to walk with them...boom whackers can be up to 4 feet long (although we had ones that were only up to 2 feet...but still hilarious nonetheless).

The rest of the week went by smoothly. This week was the most tiring, mainly because I worked 3 long days/nights on M, T, W...I worked until 8 or 8:30. I'm ready for my mini-vaca on Thursday!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment