Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm On My Own!

I got signed off on documentation! Yay! That means I can now go on rounds in the hospital by myself, without a senior intern! Woot. That was the highlight of my day :)

Tuesday's are consumed purely by Scripps floors. The days go by quickly, but being inside all day, in a dark-ish hospital is a bit tiring and it really wears you out. I'm exhausted after every Tuesday.

Kambria is selling Girl Scout Cookies...so if ya are interested, I'm sure she'd love to sell you a box, or two, maybe ten. Her goal is...wait for it...to sell 350 boxes! haha...gotta love kids. There is some prize at that number sold that she wants..I'm not even sure what the prize is but it must be goooood. As of right now, Thin Mints and Samoas are by far the most popular.

I am leading more and more everyday. Tomorrow night at our Polster group (Music as Medicine cancer support group) we are doing Music Making and I am leading about a 3rd of the session, sharing it with 2 other interns. I'm quite stoked.

That's all for now.

Mom, WELCOME HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment