Sunday, January 31, 2010

Goodbye January

The last day of January. Let's prepare for February. A lot going on...but it's a short month, so will fly by!

I slept in today :) Yesterday I had training for Resounding Joy, so I couldn't sleep in at all (training from 9-6pm). I had a late night on Friday--went to Jenn's parents house for a very nice dinner! Ryan and his dad were there. It was so great to see everyone and to have a home cooked meal :)

Tomorrow, the team has a presentation for the Integrative Center at Scripps. I have several articles to read and then to present to some important people. Hopefully all goes well.

February will be a busy month with a few presentations, my first time leading various sessions, and tons of work.

Only 18 days until I will visit Teren.

Today I will go grocery shopping, maybe check out the outlets(?), and get some work done, as well as practice guitar.

Month 2, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment