Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 4

Bring on week 4!

Saturday I went to the McDonald's Center presentation. It was about the 28 day, in patient drug and alcohol addiction facility. It was very informative and touching. After that ended, I drove home, well to the car dealership (my pesty little engine light likes to pop up every-so-often) and then home. I had a lazy afternoon working on some MusicWorx stuff. We had dinner at the Nov's house. Mom is still vacationing it up in New Zealand/Australia. She comes back a week from Tuesday.

Sunday morning--slept in! Did some more work, watched football with the boys (go colts and saints!), then left for La Jolla at 1:45. I had to be at the office at 2:45 because we had "Alternative Happy Hour". Resounding Joy partners with this group which offers things such as yoga, toning, acupuncture, massage, Qi Gong, sound healing, and community drumming (Resounding Joy). So..the event lasted from 4-8pm and we did a drum circle from 7-7:45. The drum circle was tons of fun..the rest of the three hours was a bit boring, but we had a booth so we had to be there...

I finished up some work tonight and now I am off to bed. Early morning tomorrow. 2 events on the weekend made my weekend very short. I feel jipped. oh well.

I will leave you tonight with my last 2 mandalas.


#5: Mandala on black paper
Title: Mystery




#6: Listen to music while drawing
Title: The Beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment