Sunday, January 17, 2010

My toes are freezing!

So my toes are cold. You know why? My husband and dad are basically the same person. They both don't like to turn on the heat. They say you always marry someone that reminds you of your dad--yup, I did :) I'm at home for the weekend. It has been very relaxing and quiet. My mom is in New Zealand on a cruise with her sister, Christie, and friends, Pam and Terri. It's quiet here 1) because my mom isn't here and 2) because there aren't any triplets living at my parent's house! haha. But..it is cold in the house. Don't tell Dad, but while he was gone I turned on the heat. hehe.

Wanted to share some pictures with you of our office in La Jolla. The office building itself is not literally connected to the hospital, but a short walk, and on the campus. We have one little office in a rather large, multi-level office building. There are also doctor's offices, nurses, and other staff working in the building. We have to keep our door shut while in our office because in the past, we have been told we are too loud and noisy. We are making music, so....okay, we'll keep it down!




This picture is from the back closet looking towards the front door of our office.








From the back of the office looking to the right.













The closet AKA storage for instruments!










The closet view to the left. Lots of books, instruments, and great resources for us to use!



Inventory, which I have been talking a lot about lately, requires us to "check off" everything on a list to make sure we have it. Can you now imagine how time-consuming this process is? Almost done, almost done. Here's to another quick, fast, meaningful week full of learning, knowledge, and growth.

Oh..if you've been "following" me and aren't officially a follower, please either comment or become a follower! I would love to know who is reading my blog!

2 comments: