Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nap, Anyone?

Okay, so just to prove my mom wrong, well...not wrong, but to show her it's okay...here is a link to an article about sleep. Naps equal a positive thing! However, I haven't taken any naps and probably won't be for a long while.

http://health.ivillage.com/slideshow/health/5_reasons_you_need_more_sleep/napping_does_your_brain_good.html

I'm a bit sleepy, so will just give a brief update.

Today consisted of all hospital rounds. Saw a few patients, learned how to document Declines and N/A's--people who decline MT for some reason (usually because they are tired) and people who either aren't in their room, or currently sleeping.

I did my 5th mandala today...will post a picture soon.

Headed home around 6:30 and made a quick stop at Target for a few things. The trips were asking why I was home so late....and they were showing me that they were in their pj's already and I wasn't! The first thing I always do when I come home is put my pj's on...so they are picking up my habits rather quickly.

Tomorrow, Teri, Inc., our private client D, Inventory, and Polster. Polster is a "music as medicine" group that meets for 6 weeks from 6-7:30 on Wednesdays. It is for women who are cancer survivors and those fighting cancer. Hits close to home, so should be an interesting group.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment