Monday, January 25, 2010

Intern #95

So..I am intern number 95! Just found out last week that I am the 95th intern at MusicWorx. Cool, ya? That's a lot of interns!

Today was a good day. Everything went smoothly--nothing out of the ordinary. Symposium went well. We had to go over AMTA.Pro, which is an online podcast thingy. Music Therapists put articles online and they record themselves reading it..kinda neat. Today we went over Group MT for Children and MT Reimbursements. Who knew getting a reimbursement for a MT session could be so involved??? yikes. Anyway, if you are a MT student, intern, etc..I highly recommend you check out the AMTA.Pro site. Just go to the AMTA website, then at the right side find AMTA.Pro...then select the article(s) you are interested in! Snap.

I will leave you tonight with a picture! The sunset tonight was beautiful outside our office! I got a quick picture on my cell phone and you can see my reflection, the office reflection, and the sunset all in one...Enjoy.




Tomorrow we will be at the hospital all day. I hope to get signed off of documentation this week!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment