Monday, March 22, 2010

My Hubby Has Landed

Yup, that's right folks. T arrived at LAX on Wednesday late morning. I still had to work the rest of the week, but he came to visit in Carlsbad on Thursday night. We went out to Island's for din din. yum.

On Friday I left a bit early (to beat horrible traffic) and went to the Nig (short for Laguna Niguel, thanks RC) to my parent's house. T was golfing with buddies. That night we had dinner at T's parents' house and then went to drinks at Orange Hill with two other couples. It was so nice! We sat outside and could see the whole town of orange lit up with lights. We could even see Disneyland fireworks. Fire pits kept us warm. I definitely recommend this place for the view! http://www.theorangehillrestaurant.com/

The weekend was full of family gatherings. Saturday was at T's house. All the important people attended (minus the Trips :(). Sunday was at my house, an early (2 weeks) Easter celebration due to T being home and mom's chemo schedule.

I wasn't feeling so hot on Sunday evening around 5pm. I got pretty tired and my throat started hurting. I took a nap from 5:30-7:30pm and then drove down to Carlsbad around 8:30pm. Today I am definitely feeling better but the throat is still a bit scratchy and hoarse. I've taken EmergenC a couple times already. This is not a good week to get sick considering I am taking Wed-Fri off to spend time with T. L&C (our friends we met in Cincy, originally from PA) are flying into LAX tomorrow around 7pm. T will pick them up and I will meet them in the Nig.

Let's hope the weather stays warm for our guests!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment