Monday, March 1, 2010

On the Wings of Love

Sorry, I had to do it. THE BACHELOR. Broke my heart. He picked Vienna. Barf. He's a pilot--the theme song was "On the Wings of Love". Not cheesy at all.

Today was great! My co-intern and I co-lead McDonald's today. Theme: Active Music-Making. Overall, the group really went well...the clients jammed realllllly well together, had a great groove going, and worked together as a community to make music. Awesome.

We had a visitor today. She is a college student at CSU (Colorado State Un), graduating in May, and applying for the MusicWorx internship. That was me about a year and a half ago. I applied the November before my graduation, so November 2008. Seems like a crazy long time ago. It was. I told Barbara we should have made her dance for part of the interview. Barbara agreed ;)

Did ya hear? Teren will be studying 5 weeks in Italy this summer for an Opera Program through CCM. I applied for an administrative position; however, CCM students get priority (obviously), so we don't know if I'll be going for the full 5 weeks or not. Rande and Adie are planning on visiting, so if I don't get the job, it will be a family vaca to visit and travel with T. :D So much to look forward to.

Love you all and thanks for reading!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment