Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shoes

My friend, Jenn posted this article. I really enjoyed it and thought I would share it with you. If you know me, you know i LOVE shoes.

http://www.latimesmagazine.com/2010/03/in-my-mothers-shoes.html


Today was my second to last time at TERI, Inc. I have enjoyed my time there immensely and have learned a lot from my supervisor. She treated me to lunch today to thank me for my hard work. I themed all of my sessions today around St. Patrick's Day. We sang a song about 5 shamrocks and they had to count the shamrocks, we sang When Irish Eyes are Smiling with the kids playing green Boom Whackers, and we sang a song about rainbows. Fun stuff. Be jealous.

I finally figured out how to post a link correctly and to italicize. It's about time, I know.

T came into town today. I will be seeing him on Friday! Can't wait to spend the weekend with him :) Work again Monday and Tuesday and I am taking off Wed-Fri next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment